Mobilube 1 SHC 75W90 Fully Synthetic Gear Oil 142382 AP1 GL-5 or GL-4
Fully Synthetic Supreme Performance Heavy Duty Drivetrain Gear Oil, for use in commercial vehicles and passenger car Manual Transmissions.
Mobilube SHC 75W-90, 80W-140
Fully Synthetic Supreme Performance Heavy Duty Drivetrain Gear Oil, for use in commercial vehicles and passenger car manual transmissions, transfer cases and drive axles operating under a very wide range of temperature conditions and requiring either AP1 GL-5 or GL-4 performance.
Mobilube SHC 75W-90 and 80W-140 are fully synthetic drivetrain lubricants engineered to meet the most demanding extended drain and warranty requirements. These products are designed for use in heavy-duty drivetrains that require gear lubricants with relatively high viscosity and excellent load-carrying capability and where extreme pressures and shock loading are expected. Mobilube SHC 75W-90 and 80W-140 incorporates the latest technology in synthetic base stocks and advanced additives providing significant advantages over mineral gear oils.
The state-of-the-art technology in Mobilube SHC 75W-90 and 80W-140 delivers unsurpassed performance for low and high temperature application, protection against thermal degradation and oxidation, reduced wear and corrosion, improved shear stability, extended service capability, and excellent fuel economy.
The outstanding performance of this product is confirmed by its approval for final drives covered by Eaton Roadranger (E500) and ArvinMeritor Extended Warranties of 750,000 miles, with extended oil drains of 500,000 miles. They are also approved by Mack against GO-J Plus (75W-90) and GO-J (80W-140) extended service classifications.
Features and Benefits
Today's technology has vastly improved the performance capabilities of heavy-duty on and off-highway equipment load, torque, speed, and control through innovative drivetrain designs. These designs have changed and increased the requirements of lubricants to deliver this higher level of performance, increase productivity, and reduce operating costs. For heavy-duty final drives, friction control, wear protection, thermal stability, shear stability, rust and corrosion prevention, and seal protection are features that must be optimally balanced to provide extended gear and seal life, smooth operation, improved fuel economy and high load high torque capability over a wide range of applications.
The key benefits of Mobilube SHC 75W-90 and 80W-140 include: Features Advantages and Potential Benefits Extended gear and bearing life due to minimal deposits. Longer seal life Exceptional thermal stability and resistance to high temperature oxidation Increased load-carrying capability. Reduced maintenance costs and longer equipment life. Outstanding protection against low speed/high torque wear and high speed scoring. Retains viscosity and film strength under severe operating conditions to prevent wear.
* Exceptional shear stability
* Enhanced friction reduction properties Improved fuel economy and reduced operating costs
* Outstanding low temperature fluidity versus mineral oils Reduced wear and ease of start-up
* Good resistance to foaming Maintains film strength for reliable lubrication
* Compatible with typical automotive seals and gaskets Minimum leakage and reduced contamination
Recommended by ExxonMobil for use in:
* On-highway light- and heavy-duty trucks, busses, vans, and cars
* Off-highway industries including: construction, quarrying, and agriculture
* Transmissions and axles and other applications where lubricants meeting API GL-4, GL-5 or MT-1 where mild extreme pressure gear lubricants are recommended
* Not intended for automatic, manual, or semi-automatic transmissions for which engine oil or automatic transmission fluids are recommended
* Applications where extended service intervals and warranties are required
Mobilube 1 SHC 75W-90 mee
- Additional Information
Brand Mobil Grade 75w-90 Volume 1 Litre Oil Type Fully Synthetic
Looking to buy some Mobil for your vehicle?
If you would like some advice on purchasing Mobil, simply contact our expert sales team, giving us either an email or phone number on which to contact you and we'll get back to you right away with the best advice and prices or contact us by email. email@example.com Phone.. 01792 818414